We are excited to announce the official Roku iPhone app for the iPhone and other iOS devices. Android users, stay tuned!
Inspired by user feedback, our new iPhone app transforms your iOS device into the most powerful Roku remote ever! Launch channels, manage your line up, and browse through the Channel Store with ease, all with the swipe of a finger.
Here are more awesome features that make the Roku iPhone app a must-have:
- Launch or rate any channel with a tap of your finger
- Simple touch-and-swipe-based remote, including buttons not available on some Roku player remotes
- Easily browse hundreds of channels in the Roku Channel Store
- Quickly add and remove channels to/from your Roku player
- Control and switch between multiple Roku players
- Works with all generation Roku players
- Did we mention how cool it is to control your Roku from your phone?
Finally, if you have a Roku 2 or Roku LT player, you must have Roku software version 4.2. To check which version you are running, go to Settings > Software update on your player. Original Roku players received the necessary update as part of Roku software version 3.1.
Let us know what you think by writing me at email@example.com or leave a comment here.