Have you spent too much money on today’s Black Friday deals? That’s before you’re tempted by Cyber Monday offers. If you’re looking for a more relaxing weekend on the couch like me, check out our streaming recommendations for the weekend!
Let us know what you’re watching!
- Gotham (Series) – For fans of the great DC Comics, Gotham is a gripping new series chronicling the original story of the great DC Comics Super-Villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. Catch up on the latest episodes on Demand 5.
- Bad Robots (Series) – This new comedy series from Channel 4 is a hidden camera show in which technology acts up, much to the bemusement of unsuspecting members of the public.Watch the newest episode now on 4oD.
- X-Factor (Series) – There were more sad farewells last week as two more acts got the chop on this popular talent show. Catch up on all the latest glittering performances on ITV Player now.
- Remember Me (Series) – This exciting new drama stars Michael Palin and follows a contemporary ghost story set in Yorkshire. Tom Parfitt’s arrival at a local retirement home leads to an eerie unexpected death. Who is to blame? Disillusioned cop Rob Fairholme can’t find answers, but 18-year-old care worker Hannah is drawn to Tom’s house and the mystery surrounding him… Catch up now on BBC iPlayer.
- House (Series) – Hugh Laurie stars as the ornery Dr. Gregory House, a paradoxical physician who loathes his patients but is a genius at treating mysterious ailments. Watch it now on Netflix.
- In Your Eyes (Movie) – Written and executive produced by Joss Whedon, In Your Eyes is a romance with a supernatural twist. Rebecca (Zoe Kazan), a lonely housewife in New Hampshire, suddenly discovers that she shares a strange connection with Dylan (Michael Stahl-David), a struggling ex-con in New Mexico…they can see through one another’s eyes and experience sensations felt by the other. Though they’ve never met, the two share a unique, unparalleled intimacy. Catch it now on Google Play.
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Movie) - In the far reaches of space, US pilot Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan (Lee Pace). In order to escape his clutches, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a group of misfits including Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Rocket Raccoon (Bradley Cooper), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista), and Groot (Vin Diesel). Available now Sky Store.
- Starlings (Series) – Starlings is a humble, heart-warming affair, casting an observant eye on the foibles and flaws of everyday family life for a particularly hectic household. Watch it on Now TV
- Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman (Series) – Reflecting on the great mysteries of the cosmos, Academy Award-winning actor and space enthusiast Morgan Freeman seeks answers. Catch up on Season Two now on Now TV.
- The Birdcage (Movie) – We’re celebrating the life of director Mike Nichols with this 1996 comedy. Starring Robin Williams and Gene Hackman, the camera follows long-time gay lovers Armand and Albert as they feel compelled to pass themselves off as a “normal” family when Armand’s son announces his intent to marry. Catch it now on Netflix.