1. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION ACCOUNT REQUIRED.
2. ELIGIBILITY:The Billions Premiere Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, excluding Rhode Island, and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry (“Eligible Participant”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of Roku, Inc. (“Sponsor”) its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or connected to this Sweepstakes in any way (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate families and respective household members are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal, State and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. By participating, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used for administration of the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION:The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 am Pacific Standard Time (PST) on February 10, 2017 and ends at 4:00:00 PM PST on March 9, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and Nine (9) potential Runner-up winners will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries after the conclusion of the Entry Period on March 9, 2017.
4. TO ENTER:You may enter the Sweepstakes daily during the Entry Period through http://woobox.com/eaut5m To access the Billions Premiere Sweepstakes application, you can also go to https://www.facebook.com/roku and click on the “Sweepstakes” application tab or click http://woobox.com/eaut5m and enter your e-mail address to enter. To enter for a chance to win a prize listed on the application form, you must complete the online registration form including your email address and check the box confirming that you have read and agree to these Official Rules. Once you have successfully submitted, you will receive one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes for the prizes. Limit one entry per email address per day.
Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an email account. The promotional website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize potential winner and Nine (9) Runner-up Prize potential winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by electronic mail within approximately seven (7) business days after each drawing. Non-compliance with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner; or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winner’s disqualification and the applicable prize may be awarded to an alternate winner based on a subsequent drawing from remaining participants. All claimed prizes will be awarded. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize.
6. ODDS:The odds of winning the prizes below depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
7.PRIZES: Total approximate aggregate retail value (ARV) for the prizes: US $3,449.90. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 55US5800 TCL Roku TV (ARV: $549.99) and a Showtime Prize Pack consisting of the items listed below (ARV: $200). Nine (9) Runner-up Prize winners will each receive a Roku Premiere+ (ARV: $99.99) and a Showtime Prize Pack consisting of the items listed below (ARV: $200).
SHOWTIME Prize Pack consists of:
- Showtime Snap Luggage Tag
- Showtime Folding Golf Umbrella
- Billions Gold Bar Stress Reliever
- Billions Bic Gel Pen
- Billions Black T-Shirt
- Billions Plush Blanket
- Billions Dollar Sign Mug
- Billions Axe Capital Tee
- Showtime Bi-fold Smart Wallet/Stand
- Billions AXE Capital Banker Bags
- Billions 17 oz. Thermal Bottle
- Billions Gold Bar Charger
- SHOWTIME 20 oz. Tumbler w/ Lid
- 12’ Chrome Showtime Desk Fan
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are awarded “as is” and any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winner(s) agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize(s) may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. All prizes claimed will be awarded. If winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice and biographical material and entry submission for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or a party designated by Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter known including but not limited to, any online announcements, or for sharing this information with the press for viewing, whether TV or print, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may also require, unless prohibited by law, that any potential winner complete and sign a separate publicity release and/or Eligibility Affidavit, which must be returned to Sponsor within three (3) business days of receiving the prize notification. Sponsor may provide the potential winner(s) prize notification by email and contact potential winner(s) by phone or email to administer the Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS FACEBOOK, SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT PROMOTION ENTITIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PROMOTION ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND PROMOTION ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Promotion Entities and Sponsor are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities and Sponsor are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
10. DISPUTES:Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
11. WINNERS’ LIST:For a list of Prize Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Billions Premiere Sweepstakes 150 Winchester Circle., Los Gatos, CA 95032. Attention: Bill Wilson. All requests for a list of prize winners must be received within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period.
12. SPONSOR:The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Roku, Inc., 150 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, 95032.