Are you snuggling up at home with your Valentine tonight? Whether you’re celebrating your love, nursing a broken heart, dumping that jerk or basking in solitude, we’ve got you covered. Here are some ways your favorite little black (or purple) box can help set the mood for a perfect night in.
There are so many classics to choose from, but these are our top 6 movie picks for Valentine’s Day streaming.
- When Harry Met Sally- Meg Ryan’s famous scene in Katz Deli puts this hilarious romantic comedy at the top of our Valentine’s must-see list (Amazon Instant Video)
- The Notebook- Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling’s passionate chemistry will restore your faith in true, lasting love (Amazon Instant Video)
- Swingers- Vince Vaughn stars in what is arguably the greatest single guy movie of all time. Being broken-hearted has never looked so good (Netflix)
- The War of the Roses- Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner literally bring down the house in this slapstick tragedy about the violent decline of a marriage (Amazon Instant Video)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s- This classic love story stars Audrey Hepburn at her very best. Holly Golightly’s rain-soaked reunion with Paul and Cat is worth the watch (Netflix)
- The Princess Bride– Giants, eels, torture and steel cannot stop Westley from saving his precious Princess Buttercup in this hilarious tongue-in-cheek fairytale (Amazon Instant Video)
Make Valentine’s night even sweeter by sharing the music you love with the one you adore. Channels like Pandora, Live365, and MOG offer a variety of romantic choices – you can even plug in your mp3 player to select Roku players and surprise your sweetie with all of your favorite songs.
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us here at Roku! What are you watching tonight?