The Watchlist is a handy way to manage your Amazon streaming queue – anything you add to your Watchlist on Roku is automatically added to your Watchlist on Kindle Fire and the Web. You can access your Watchlist directly from the home screen of the Amazon Instant Video channel.
Other channel improvements include:
- Helpful “more like this” suggestions for movies and TV episodes
- Ability to filter search results by several criteria including movies only, TV only and Prime eligible content only
- All available seasons of a TV series grouped together for easy streaming
- New options menu with shortcuts to add a title to your Watchlist, view “more like this” titles and navigate to search, Watchlist and your Video Library (If your Roku remote doesn’t have an options (*) button, try the free Roku remote app for Android or iOS)
- User interface, performance and error handling improvements
The channel update is available for all Roku players today. To ensure that you have the latest Amazon channel, simply go the Roku Channel Store from the Roku home screen and select Amazon Instant Video from the Movies & TV category.