We’re always working to improve the Roku experience, and today we’ve released the very first software update for Roku 3.
The update—version 5.0, build 7070—includes the following fixes:
- Added a progress dialog during the download of a home screen theme
- Added support for future games launching on Roku 3
- Fixed a bug that prevented Wheel of Fortune from being offered on Roku 3
- Fixed audio, connectivity and software update issues with the Roku 3 remote
- Improved overall platform stability
This minor update will be pushed to all Roku 3 players over the next 48 hours. To update manually, simply go to Settings > System update > Check now from your Roku 3.