We have some varied recommendations for you this week, from Disney’s Frozen to this weekend’s Formula 1 Grand Prix, there really is something for everyone! Here are some ideas to get you started.
What do you plan to watch? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Frozen (Movie) – A Disney family favourite! The city of Arendelle is gripped in an eternal winter when Princess Elsa loses control of her magical powers. It’s up to younger sister Anna, and some trusty friends, to bring Elsa back into the fold and end the icy spell. Catch it now on Sky Store.
- Formula 1: Spanish Grand Prix (Sports) – Formula 1 returns to Europe this weekend. You can catch the race in full using a Now TV Sky Sports day pass.
- Pacific Rim (Movie) – This American science fiction monster film directed by Guillermo del Toro, and starring Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba and Rinko Kikuchi is available from today on Now TV.
- The Railway Man (Movie) – Colin Firth stars in the extraordinary tale of Eric Lomax, a British prisoner-of-war who suffered a horrific ordeal while being forced to work on the notorious ‘Death Railway’ in Thailand. Decades later, Eric (Firth) is still haunted by the experience. So when his wife (Nicole Kidman) learns that his chief tormentor is still alive, she knows it may be Eric’s only chance to lay his demons to rest. But at what cost? Find out now on Sky Store.
- Reasonable Doubt (Movie) – Chicago District Attorney Mitch Brockden kills a pedestrian while driving home drunk after winning a big case. After dialling 911 he flees the scene… and mechanic Clinton Davis is charged over the death. Brockden then uses his legal clout to act as prosecutor in the case. Available now on Sky Store.
- Gibraltar: Britain In The Sun (Series) – This new series follows the lives of the residents of Gibraltar, the British Overseas Territory at the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea. Available now on Demand 5.
- When Corden met Barlow (Documentary) – Expect laughs when James Corden and Gary Barlow head out on a road trip for this documentary, as James gets up close and personal with the man behind the music of his youth. Stream now on BBC iPlayer.
- Masterchef (Series) – Now in its tenth series, episode 18 see the amateurs reach the end of the knockout round. They have only one challenge in this episode: to cook one show-stopper dish to wow the judges. Catch up now on BBC iPlayer.
- The Island with Bear Grylls (Series) – This brand new series sees 13 men dropped on a remote, uninhabited Pacific island for a month. Can they survive? Watch the first episode on demand on 4oD.
A Golden Oldie:
- Peter Pan (Movie) – A feel good family film, this is just one of many Disney classics available to stream now on Netflix. What’s your Disney favourite? Let us know in the comments below.