As you prepare for the extra streaming time you’ll have over the holidays, there’s lots of new channels to check out. You didn’t think we’d leave you for the holidays without something new to stream, did you?
The U.S. Roku Channel Store just surpassed 2,000 channels! The choice and breadth of our streaming channels is unmatched. If you haven’t take the time to browse through the Channel Store in a while I encourage you to do so. With over 200,000 movies and TV episodes, plus music, news and weather, sports, kids and family, fitness, international and more, there’s no doubt you’ll find something to fulfill your streaming heart’s desire. With that said, here are a handful of new streaming channels we launched this week:
- Nat Geo TV – the home of National Geographic Channel and Nat Geo WILD shows. Watch the latest full episodes of your favorite shows, free for customers of participating cable providers.
- New in the U.S. Roku Channel Store: FXNOW
- HBO GO and SHOWTIME ANYTIME: Now available for Comcast Xfinity customers
- Introducing the new Roku Recommends channel
- MLG.tv – Watch the best in competitive gaming/eSports video programming and get instant access to MLG.tv’s professionally-produced, premium video game content.
In addition to more streaming channels to enjoy we’ve made finding what you love even easier. Roku Search now includes 15 top streaming channels — FOX NOW, CinemaNow, FXNOW, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, Crackle, Vudu, M-GO, Time Warner Cable, Popcornflix, Blockbuster On Demand, Snagfilms and Acorn TV. Search for movies and TV shows and view pricing by channel or search actors and directors and view filmographies. The entertainment possibilities are endless.
Happy holiday streaming!