Just in time for a rainy, perfect-for-streaming weekend, we bring you a fresh software update for Roku 2 and Roku LT players. Most of the updates center around a better Netflix experience and improved app discovery. Read on for the full list of improvements.
Roku software version 4.3 contains the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved video startup performance in Netflix.
- Optimized the performance of screen navigation in Netflix.
- Fixed an audio-video sync issue with Dolby Digital Plus audio in Netflix.
- Improved subtitle and audio settings in Netflix.
- Improved HLS streaming format support.
- Improved support for multiple gaming remotes during game play.
- Improved SSDP device discover support used by mobile applications, including Roku’s iPhone app and Android app, to find and connect to Roku players on home networks.
- Added a legal disclaimer section in Roku settings.
The Roku software update will be pushed automatically to all Roku 2 and Roku LT players over the next 48 hours. If you can’t wait, select Settings > Software update > Check now from your Roku player.
Information on what we fixed in the previous 4.2 release can be found here.