Today, the Roku music experience got even better. We’re excited to announce the arrival of Amazon Cloud Player!
With the Amazon Cloud player channel, you can browse and enjoy your entire Cloud Player collection by artist, album, song, playlist or genre.
In addition, you can:
- Shuffle play an album, all songs from an artist, all songs within a genre, a playlist or even all songs
- Search for any album, artist or song in your account
- Enjoy your music collection in high-quality 256 Kbps audio
- View song details and album art on a smooth scrolling screensaver
- Continue playback while browsing and quickly access the “Now Playing” song through a shortcut
Amazon Cloud Player requires Roku software version 4.9 and is available in the U.S. on Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500) and the Roku Streaming Stick. You can find it in the Music category of the Roku Channel Store or add it here.
To use the channel, you must sign up for an Amazon Cloud Player account. You can import 250 songs for free or 250,000 songs for $24.99 per year. Any Amazon MP3 purchases are stored automatically for free.